Sweenor Builders is looking for a talented, detail-oriented draftsperson to support our Architectural Design Team. In this role, you’ll assist with various stages of residential drafting for luxury custom home renovation and building projects in southern Rhode Island. Working with our award-winning creative design and construction professionals, you will share production and design responsibilities during all project phases including conceptual design, schematic design, design development, and the delivery of construction documents. Fluency with Autodesk REVIT software is required for this position, and will be needed for your preparation of architectural & interior design drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches and specifications. If you are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and highly energetic team environment, we’d love to hear from you!
- Demonstrated skill set to include: AutoCAD, REVIT, technical drafting and detailing, and production of Construction Documents
- Associate Degree or accredited Architectural or Interior Design Degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant drawing and production experience
- Knowledge of the design process from schematic design through contract documents
- A team-player with excellent organizational, verbal, and communication skills
- The ideal candidate owns a laptop or mobile work station with current versions of Autodesk Revit Software to enable work in the SBI studio and remotely, as needed.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, email us at email@example.com.