Check out new episodes of THIS OLD HOUSE® TV featuring Sweenor Builders!
Watch along with us as Sweenor Builders is featured on THIS OLD HOUSE® TV tonight and again on Thursday, February 15th. Both shows premiere on WGBH Boston Channel 2 at 8PM. For additional airdates, please see our full schedule guide below.
About the Episodes:
Tonight’s episode “Homeowner Going the Distance” is the fourth in a series to be featured during the 39th season of THIS OLD HOUSE® to showcase work on the 2017 Idea House. TV Host Kevin O’Connor visits to see the installation of Caesarstone quartz counters in the kitchen. Tune in to see how sections are connected with a machine that draws the beautiful pieces together.
Next week in “Final Touches” Jeff Sweenor visits the THIS OLD HOUSE® Newton project where the homeowners made a popular choice for the countertop of their kitchen island, natural wood. The counter was made in the Sweenor Builders custom millwork shop using reclaimed oak, and now Jeff arrives on site to install it in the kitchen.
Our Guide to Watching:
- Premieres air on Thursday nights at 8PM on Boston’s PBS station WGBH/Channel 2.
- Rhode Island PBS stations air episodes on the Saturday following the premiere at 4:30PM. Check Channel 8/508 for Verizon or Channel 8/1008 for Cox.
- Episodes also become available online on the Saturday following the premiere here.
- Episodes can be streamed through the PBS app on Apple TV and Roku boxes.
- To find out when episodes will air in other areas of the country, please click here and enter your zip code.